Saturday, March 3, 2012

My Primal Chaos


My life seemed to have mixed with contradictory sources. There was my childhood in a lower socioeconomic rural community in Utah, then my adolescence and young adulthood in upper middle-class San Francisco. I had a masculine father who was controlling and critical, and a feminine mother who was compassionate and affectionate. And there was always something inside that constantly vacillated between either building or destroying. I worked at some job since childhood and paid for twenty years of formal education after high school. I was athletic, scholarly and outgoing but suffere
elements of design eb3408bl vintage classic bathroom faucet 6
My page chakrit is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS My page COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment